I can smell gas, what do I do?
Return to FAQs
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the premises.
- Do not turn on/off any electrical switches.
- Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could cause ignition.
- If there are any electrical security entry phones/locks, please open doors manually.
- Leave the premises and phone the Cadent Gas Emergencies number immediately on 0800 111 999.
For more information visit the Cadent website using the link below:
Was this answer helpful?YesNo