What should I do if my existing supplier objects to my switch to Flogas?

If your existing supplier has objected to your business gas switch request, you'll need to contact them immediately.

Quite often this is because you're still in a contract or have unpaid bills, but your existing supplier will be able to confirm this with you. Once you've spoken to your existing supplier, please call us on 0800 022 32 32.

Return to FAQs

Was this answer helpful?


Ask us a question

If you have a question that isn't answered here, fill out the form below and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you a customer?

Your details

We will handle your data carefully, only using it to respond to your enquiry, for account matters (if you are a customer) and for our legitimate purposes of telling you news about Flogas products and services.  We will not share your data (except for legal purposes).
Find out more in our privacy policy at flogasenergy.co.uk/privacy-policy. If you do not wish to hear from us about Flogas products and services you can tell us now or at anytime by emailing contactus@flogasenergy.co.uk or calling 0800 022 3232